Anyone. Youper is for anyone who wants to get in control of anxiety, gain confidence, and build meaningful connections with colleagues, friends, and family.
If you can identify with any of the situations below, Youper is for you.
- You would like to interact and socialize more with other people, but you doubt if you‘ll have enough confidence.
- Presentations or public speaking make you feel anxious and worried.
- Being the center of attention makes you feel really uncomfortable or nervous.
- You have a hard time expressing your opinion or asking for something you deserve because you care about what people will think about you.
- Being nervous or uncomfortable in front of others has prevented you from doing something you really wanted to do.
- You stay at your current job or major because it prevents you from dealing with unfamiliar people.
you’ve avoided seeking new opportunities for fear of interacting with others or for fear of being anxious at a job interview.
- You‘ve avoided seeking new opportunities for fear of interacting with others or for fear of being anxious at a job interview.
- You avoid dating because you’re afraid of what might happen when you ask the person out or because you think you’ll be anxious during a date.
- You limit your interaction with people because you’re afraid to let them get to know you better, and you worry that if people know you better, they won’t like you.
- People often comment that you’re quiet, reserved or not very accessible in social situations or dating.
- You’ve noticed yourself refusing invitations to social events because you assumed you would feel uncomfortable.
- You ever felt relieved when you learned that a particular social event was canceled.
- You worry about getting flushed or looking nervous in front of others.
- You’re the kind of person who rarely initiates casual conversations with store clerks, neighbors, passengers sitting next to you, classmates or work colleagues.
- Friends or family members say that you worry too much about what people think about you.
- You feel embarrassed to eat or drink in front of other people.
- You worry about not behaving properly during meals with others and it embarrasses you.
- You feel so nervous when talking to people that your voice is shaky, choked up, or you get short of breath.
Youper is a personal assistant for your mind. It will support you with personal situations forever for FREE.
Also, Youper will guide you through starting your journey by teaching the basics about social anxiety and the most important steps for boosting confidence.
During your journey, Youper will present you with 3 real-life challenges to gradually push you out of your comfort zone. More challenges are available once you subscribe.
For going even deeper into your personal goals, subscribe to unlock premium content and personalized challenges to enhance your social skills.
Youper is a personal assistant that is always by your side. It’s powered by artificial intelligence, and it’s always evolving to become personalized to what matters to you.
Unrealistic promises and quick fixes aren’t acceptable solutions to us.
We know that building confidence and controlling anxiety can be just like climbing a challenging mountain, it requires dedication to reach the summit.
Youper was designed by psychiatrist Dr. Jose Hamilton using the latest scientific research on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and crafted by a super tech team to deliver a fun and engaging experience.
Absolutely. Youper works great alongside psychotherapy. The content and tools can also be used as a part of the psychotherapy process. You can talk to your therapist about Youper’s interactive tools and share your breakthroughs and new skills with them.
Of course! There are cases in which medical treatment brings some results, but the development of social skills is still lacking, resulting in frustration. Similarly, it may be that you’ve done a type of therapy that wasn’t specifically aimed at improving shyness, anxiety, and social phobia.
Engaging the important people in your life on your journey of personal growth is vital. A good way to show how Youper can help is to share content with them that addresses the scientific foundation and effective outcomes.